Nino Salvaggio is currently looking for an Assistant Customer Service Manager for our Clinton Township location.
- Assist customer service manager with effectively directing and supervising all functions and activities of the department and personnel to ensure optimum productivity, excellent customer service and satisfactory results.
- Assist customer service manager with all aspects of the customer service department, including but not limited to: cash management, line flow and customer service, scheduling, counseling, attendance tracking, cash counting, line control, refunds, audits, etc.
- Place primary importance on delivering superior customer service.
- Maintain attention to detail, completing multiple or repetitive tasks, including cash handling.
- Operate cash register when needed.
- Demonstrate a serious commitment to accuracy, especially as it pertains to cash management and quality while meeting goals or deadlines.
- Ensure that cashiers are assisted with price checks in a prompt and timely fashion.
- Promote customer good will by providing high standards of customer service, insuring that all cashiers and courtesy clerks (baggers) do the same.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED, required.
- Previous cash handling experience, required.
- Previous customer service experience, required.
- Previous management experience, preferred.
- Must be able to work early mornings, nights and weekends.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Short term disability
- Critical illness
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending
- Education reimbursement
- 401K match
- Employee discount
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Company paid LTD policy
If you are interested in this position, please follow the 2 step application process which includes a formal application after some initial questions.
Every successful company is built on a core principle. At Nino Salvaggio International Marketplace, it's Family. From the actual Salvaggio family that created our store in 1979, to the family of thousands who staff our four locations in Metro Detroit, to the families we serve as customers every day.
So whether you love working with customers or thrive in a kitchen environment, whether you know fresh produce or cash registers, whether you’ve graduated high school or learned a trade, it doesn’t matter. If you want a job, chances are you’ve got family waiting for you at Nino’s.
Troy • Clinton Twp. • St. Clair Shores • Bloomfield Twp.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)