Nino Salvaggio is currently looking for a Grocery Associate for our Troy location.
- Properly handle, stock and display all grocery items through out the store.
- Assist customers with locating products, as needed.
- Handle any damaged and/or spoiled product according to department guidelines and assist in controlling the level of damaged goods.
- Maintain a neat, well-groomed personal appearance at all times and observe company grooming and dress standards.
- Notify management immediately of any safety or equipment issues or violations.
- Ability to assist in training associates when necessary.
- Assist in other departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work early mornings, nights and weekends.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for 8 or more hour periods.
- Must be able to frequently bend, lift and/or move 50 pounds.
- Must be able to occasionally bend, lift and/or move 75 pounds (with assistance).
- Employee discount
- 401K match
If you are interested in this position, please follow the 2 step application process which includes a formal application after some initial questions.
Every successful company is built on a core principle. At Nino Salvaggio International Marketplace, it's Family. From the actual Salvaggio family that created our store in 1979, to the family of thousands who staff our four locations in Metro Detroit, to the families we serve as customers every day.
So whether you love working with customers or thrive in a kitchen environment, whether you know fresh produce or cash registers, whether you’ve graduated high school or learned a trade, it doesn’t matter. If you want a job, chances are you’ve got family waiting for you at Nino’s.
Troy • Clinton Twp. • St. Clair Shores • Bloomfield Twp.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)