Nino Salvaggio is currently looking for a Wine Associate for our Clinton Twp location.
- Greet all customers and assist with wine, beer and alcohol purchases while providing excellent customer service.
- Ensure compliance with all state, county and local alcohol sales laws.
- Properly handle, stock, prepare and display all wine, beer and liquor products.
- Follow all Nino Salvaggio guidelines when participating in company sponsored wine, alcohol or beer tastings.
- Properly handle damaged and spoiled products according to company policy and control the level of damaged goods.
- Attend the Responsible Alcohol Sales training class.
- Notify management immediately of any safety or equipment issues or violations.
- Assist in training associates when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
- Wine knowledge preferred.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work mornings, nights and weekends.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for 8 or more hour periods.
- Must be able to regularly bend, lift and/or move 25 pounds.
- Must be able to frequently bend, lift and/or move 50 pounds.
- Employee discount
- 401K match
If you are interested in this position, please follow the 2 step application process which includes a formal application after some initial questions.
Every successful company is built on a core principle. At Nino Salvaggio International Marketplace, it's Family. From the actual Salvaggio family that created our store in 1979, to the family of thousands who staff our four locations in Metro Detroit, to the families we serve as customers every day.
So whether you love working with customers or thrive in a kitchen environment, whether you know fresh produce or cash registers, whether you’ve graduated high school or learned a trade, it doesn’t matter. If you want a job, chances are you’ve got family waiting for you at Nino’s.
Troy • Clinton Twp. • St. Clair Shores • Bloomfield Twp.