Nino Salvaggio is currently looking for a Dishwasher for our St Clair Shores location.
- Properly clean and sanitize all kitchen equipment including knives, pots, pans, slicers, etc. using dishwasher or by hand.
- Maintain work area, equipment and/or utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Place clean dishes, utensils and cooking equipment in proper storage area.
- Operate all necessary and authorized equipment according to company policies, procedures and safety guidelines.
- Comply with safety and sanitation policies and procedures as outlined in the employee handbook, postings, and manuals, etc.
- Notify management immediately of any safety or equipment issues or violations.
- Ability to work in extreme cold and wet and/or humid conditions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for 8 or more hour periods.
- The ability to operate equipment safely and correctly.
- Must be able to regularly bend, lift and/or move 25 pounds.
- Must be able to frequently bend, lift and/or move 50 pounds.
- Must be able to reach and move items above shoulder height.
- 401K match
- Employee discount
If you are interested in this position, please follow the 2 step application process which includes a formal application after some initial questions.
Every successful company is built on a core principle. At Nino Salvaggio International Marketplace, it's Family. From the actual Salvaggio family that created our store in 1979, to the family of thousands who staff our four locations in Metro Detroit, to the families we serve as customers every day.
So whether you love working with customers or thrive in a kitchen environment, whether you know fresh produce or cash registers, whether you’ve graduated high school or learned a trade, it doesn’t matter. If you want a job, chances are you’ve got family waiting for you at Nino’s.
Troy • Clinton Twp. • St. Clair Shores • Bloomfield Twp.