Nino Salvaggio is looking for an assistant deli manager in the Troy location.
Responsibilite include but not limited to:
- Places primary importance on delivering superior customer service.
- Dedicated to exceeding quality standards and providing products and services of the highest caliber.
- Maintains painstaking attention to detail, completing multiple or repetitive tasks. Demonstrates a serious commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals or deadlines.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Previous slicer experience required.
- Ensures that all Deli and Cheese items produced meet or exceed Company quality standards.
- Ensures that Deli and Cheese products are properly stocked and merchandised to maximize sales opportunities.
- Ensures that all Deli and Cheese operations are handled properly and per Company policy on a per shift basis.
- Ensures excellent customer service standards. Ensures that quality of products offered in the department meet or exceed company standards.
- Properly manages staff in the department to ensure optimum productivity and results on a per shift basis.
- Previous Deli department experience required.
- Ensures safety procedures are being followed and enforced.
- Must be able to work early mornings, nights and weekends. Must have reliable transportation. EOE
Nino Salvaggio offers health, dental, vision, AFLAC supplemental benefits and well as a discount. For managment positions, Nino Salvaggio covers a life insurance policy and LTD policy. With a new store coming to Bloomfield Twp in Fall 2018, there is also room for growth and advancement.
Every successful company is built on a core principle. At Nino Salvaggio International Marketplace, it's Family. From the actual Salvaggio family that created our store in 1979, to the family of thousands who staff our four locations in Metro Detroit, to the families we serve as customers every day.
Nino’s excellent pay and benefits package and our flexible scheduling philosophy reflect our family values and our respect for the dignity and value of labor. So does the number of employees who started out with part time or seasonal jobs and 5, 10, even 20 years later work with us full-time.
So whether you love working with customers or thrive in a kitchen environment, whether you know fresh produce or cash registers, whether you’ve graduated high school or learned a trade, it doesn’t matter. If you want a job, chances are you’ve got family waiting for you at Nino’s.
Troy • Clinton Twp. • St. Clair Shores • Bloomfield Twp.
Company Website: www.ninosalvaggio.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)